10 Tips to Grow Your Home Yoga Practice
You've dipped your toes in and got a little taste of the home yoga practice, but now you're ready to get serious about it. Maybe take it a little further. Go a little deeper.
These ten tips will help you commit to your practice, deepen you knowledge of yoga, and journey a little further. As always, take what works for you and toss the rest. This is YOUR practice. Make it your own.
[This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through the link, I'll receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Courageous Writing and helping me keep the lights on!]
- Join the Yoga With Adriene Membership site. It's only $10 per month and you'll gain access to all levels of yoga videos.
- Connect with other like-minded yogis (online or in person).
- Practice every day, even if it's just for 5 minutes.
- Journal about your practice once a week. You'll be surprised to look back at your progress.
- Begin adding a short meditation to the end of your yoga practice. Faith Hunter has a great 30 Day Meditation Challenge - it's a perfect starting place.
- Schedule your yoga practices - pick your videos and put them on the calendar.
- Attend a public class!
- Continue to learn the foundation poses; always come back to basics and remain a student of the practice.
- Take it off the mat. Apply what you learn and experience in your asana into your daily life.
What are your tips for growing a home yoga practice?